Welcome to NoAH
- What's New?
- Argos Secure System Emulator
- honey@home client (for Linux and Windows)
- Shelia client-side honeypot
- Signature Generator
- NoAH Architecture Integration
- Prototype Implementation
- NoAH Leaflet
- NoAH Requirements Survey
- NoAH Flash demo
- NoAH Demonstrator (using Polecat)
Please join the NoAH mailing list to be updated on the latest project developments. Click here to subscribe.
The NOAH Project is funded by the European Commission, but any opinions expressed on this server do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of the European Commission.
NoAH is a Specific Support Action in the Sixth Framework Programme of the European Union. Contract No. RIDS-011923.
The project aims to gather and analyse information about the nature of Internet cyberattacks. It will also develop an infrastructure to detect and provide early warning of such attacks, so that appropriate countermeasures may be taken to combat them.
- 7 Nov '08
Polecat application released
NoAH Demonstrator - Pilot Operation
- 1 Nov '08
NoAH Production Infrastructure Architecture Definition
Extending production infrastructure with client-side honeypots
- 29 Oct '08Article about honey@home appears in Greek edition of the Economist
- 29 Sep '08 NoAH signature generator source code available
- 5 Aug '08 NoAH demonstrator implemented using Weasel
- 12 Jul '08
NoAH featured on SearchSecurity.de website (German)
NoAH infrastructure evaluated
- 24 May '08 NoAH organises honeypot session at TNC 2008
- 3 Mar '08 NoAH article appears in 'The Parliament' magazine