- European Union Online - General information about the EU.
- Research infrastructures (RI) activities- Promoting the development of a fabric of research infrastructures of the highest quality and performance in Europe
- Research Infrastructures in FP6 - Provision of computer and communications infrastructures to European researchers.
- Task Force Computer Security and Incident Response Teams (TF-CSIRT) - promotes the collaboration between CSIRTs at a European level.
- Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST) - Worldwide organisation of computer security incident response teams.
- The Honeynet Project - International organisation for honeypot activities.
- European Telecommunication Standards Institute (ETSI) - Develops telecommunications standards for Europe and elsewhere.
- International Telecommunications Union (ITU) - Coordinates international telecommunications.
- Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) - Develops and promotes Internet standards.
- Internet Research Task Force (IRTF) - Sister activity to IETF to study long-term issues related to the Internet.
Other useful links
- Honeypots, Intrusion Detection and Incident Handling Resources - Information about honeypot and intrusion detection techniques.
- Security-related conferences & workshops - List of calls for papers